Feb 25, 2010

My Wonderful Husband

I am so blessed to have found such a amazing person as my eternal companion! Anyone that knows him knows what a talented and smart man he is. I am continually amazed at what he can do and rarely find something that he is only mediocre at!
This Monday he had a test in his Instruments class (not musical instruments, but instruments that one may have to learn for mechanical engineering.... leave it to the wife to explain) and he got an 89! Which is absolutely incredible for an engineer! And better yet, he was the class high! Out of almost a hundred other super smart mechanical engineers, he got the highest. I am so proud of him and am amazed at his hard work and dedication to his school work.

Plus, he is extremely handsome. How did I get so lucky?!

No comments: