Oct 11, 2012

Blessing Day

So this is a little late... but when have I ever kept up with the blogging?   It's a goal of mine, and I feel as if I am failing.  It's a touchy subject... oh well.  I do my best.

Anywho! Porter done got blessed!  It was a little crazy setting up a location for the blessing since we wanted to be able to do it with family and we knew no one would be able to drive out to Kansas.  Eventually we got it all worked out to do the blessing in Melina's ward.  Thanks again Melina and Spencer for everything!   Sometimes, like these times, its really hard being so far away.... but it worked out and it was wonderful!  The ward was so welcoming and Porter was a perfect little angel.  You know, it really is just about the blessing but I am sure every mom just pleads in her heart that the baby won't scream the whole time.  And why was I worried?  Porter IS a little angel.  Gosh I love that kid.

Porter's circle.  Man we have handsome family!

What an awesome day!  We love our family and friends so much! Thank you to everyone that was there supporting us!

Doesn't he just melt your heart!  Look at that tie! 




My amazing boys.  Mark gave such a wonderful blessing.  The spirit was so strong.  I am so thankful to have the priesthood in my home through such an outstanding husband.   I love this gospel!

1 comment:

The French Way said...

Porter is adorable! So wish I could have been there. We left just the week before. AH! He's so darling!