Oct 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

One of the traditions in Logan is this pumpkin walk. Basically people spend hours designing sets using lots of pumpkins. It's getting insane, the sets are getting more incredible each year. Here are a couple of our favs.

Pictures are taken with my Ipod, sorry





There were a couple that were so big that I could not get a picture of them that would suffice. Pretty awesome.

Also, my cute little PAL went with us. We love Aubrey

Fact #4 - I love love love Cinderella. Always have, always will

Halloween has been a blast this year. We drove down to Salt Lake for yet another Manor Massacre film which was incredible! Go Thorups and friends!
We celebrated a lot of our Halloween at the elementary school at which I do my practicum. We helped with the first grade party and were in the Halloween parade with the rest of the school. It was great fun! The whole school then proceeded to dance to Thriller. It was epic. I will try to get it up here. Its too cute.
We dressed up as a cowboy and an Indian. I know....real original. Someday we will have time to make cool costumes....

Successful Halloween

No comments: